*something to remember
0-I was dreaming for such a long time for I had no sense of how every dream could come to reality. Thus, since the moments I discovered my goals to achieve, I truly have something to push myself forward for.
1 – You are that one thing I was searching for,
just you and only you have the power to brighten up my year.
Thanks God we’re together.
3 – My flash fujica was broken. I bought a new flash camera, a Pentax one. My old teacher gave me another film camera with two lenses as a gift ( still have no time to test a roll with that camera yet ).
I also created a page even though I have to admit that I don’t take film photographs as usually as I did years ago.
3 – things that I still keep as a part of my life:
- film cameras
- the pleasure of buying & reading books
- the fondness of writing letters & pressing wilted flowers
5– occasions that I cried (in a flashback):
- the last scene of Storks
- The alarming situation of polar bear & many heart-wrecking scenes in Infinity Challenge (a Korean tv show)
- when I felt like I was just a slow and stupid learner after all.
- when I had a fight with my little bro
- when my mom kept misunderstanding me.
6– new habits I adopted in 2016:
- watch us/uk tv talk show & TED talks
- use my cashbook regularly
- type on this blog as a way to document my life
- learn how to embroider
- say less about my personal life/ relationships on the internet
- stay away from toxic people
7 – things I learned this year:
- stop blaming myself ’cause i’ve always tried so hard.
- spend money wisely :))
- learn how to breathe.
- embrace the Earth with action.
- appreciate what i have. little things matter. observe more.
- show love. raise my voice.
- less explaining to those don’t need it.
18 – the number of books I read in 2016. It’s not all about the quantity, though. I have no intention to increase the number, either.
23 – movies I watched in 2016.
top 6 ( in release date order):
- Some Like It Hot (1959)
- Indochine (1992)
- Léon: The Professional (1994)
- Bear Story (2014 Short Film)
- Sing Street (2016)
- La La Land (2016)
This year was started with a heartbreak yet it has just ended with full of love.
I’m thankful for everything and regret for nothing
I know that 2017 is going to be full of brand new experiences and it may be so much harder than 2016, but I promise to stand still and stay strong as always.
All I wish for is that people around me can be happy and healthy
and I’m still a part of their lives.